6 large Willowsford Farm eggs
2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fill a large bowl with ice and water and set aside.
- Gently place the eggs in a large saucepan. Fill with enough water to cover the eggs by 2 inches. Bring to a boil over high heat. When the water begins to boil, cover, turn the heat to low and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain the hot water from the pan and immediately plunge the eggs in the ice water.
- When the eggs are cool enough to handle, crack the shells carefully and peel them under cool running water.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each peeled egg in half, lengthwise. Gently remove the yolk halves and place in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.
- Using a fork, mash up the yolks well. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice or vinegar, smoked paprika, Tabasco, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Spoon egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and garnish with sprigs of dill.