Join Willowsford Conservancy for our popular annual community bonfire and camp-over at the Hidden Meadow Event Field in The Greens. The bonfire is from 6:00 to 9:30 PM with live music, food and fun from 6:30 to 9:30 PM. This event is likely to sell out; register early!
- When: Saturday, September 12 at 6 PM
- Where: The Greens Hidden Meadow Event Field
- Directions: From Grassland Grove Drive, turn onto Tulip Poplar Place. Then, turn onto Cameron Walk Place. Turn left on Shasta Daisy Ct. and make an immediate right turn before the first house on the right. Look for signs to the parking area. Parking is limited; please carpool.
- Cost: $21 per person; children 4 and under are free.
- Registration includes: Barbeque from Willard’s Pit BBQ in Chantilly, sides, hot beverages, and dessert. And S’mores, of course! Anyone camping over will be treated to coffee/hot chocolate in the morning. Tents may be set up starting at 2 PM.
- Pre-Registration Required! Registration is limited to 300 people. Please register all participants 5 and older.
- Rain Date: Saturday, September 26. Residents will be notified on Sept. 9 if the event is moved to the rain date. Registrations are automatically moved to the rain date.
- Refunds: Cancellations must be received by Tuesday, Sept. 1 to receive a refund. No refunds after Sept. 1.